Serves: 12 muffins
buttercup squash, acorn squash, butternut or sugar pumpkin
- Add squash to egg mixture and blend until smooth.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir only until incorporated. Fold in green onions and corn if using.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined or well greased muffin tin, and fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425F for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned and an inserted toothpick emerges clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Serve plain, with butter, cheddar cheese or red pepper jelly.
Recipe from canadiangardening.com