- Cut butternut into small pieces, either leaving the skin on or peeling before cutting.
- Toss with oil and spices.
- Spread on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 30-35 minutes, or until butternut has roasted and is tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Prepare a bed of lettuce on a large serving dish and transfer cooled butternut to the centre.
- Crumble feta cheese over the butternut and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
- Place cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and thinly sliced red onion around the edges of the platter and serve immediately.