Serves: 5 dozen, freezes well
Prep Time: 45 min, plus 1 hour cooling time
Cooking Time: 15 min
Total: 60 min, plus 1 hour cooling time
- To make the filling, put the dried fruit in a food processor and pulse until combined. Refrigerate until needed.
- Once the dough has chilled, roll on a lightly floured work surface, to about 1/2-inch thickness.
- Using a round cookie cutter or glass, cut dough into circles. Scoop small portions of filling, about the size of a teaspoon, into the centre of each circle of dough.
- Fold and pinch the circle of dough in three sections to form a tiangle surrounding the filling. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the dough and filling has been used.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container, or freeze for later.